Accountability to God and each other
– a willingness to answer for one’s life, characterized by vulnerability, teach-ability, honesty and availability.
Mutual respect for all believers
– providing an atmosphere of respect where each person can contribute and thrive.
Grace in Our Relationship
– practicing thoughtfulness, kindness, generosity, courtesy, freedom, forgiveness, encouragement, and appreciation of others differences.
Glory to our God
– living by faith; entrusting our talents, finances and plan to God’s control.
Character in ourselves
– lives characterized by integrity….a result of growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
– (Acts 2:42-47; Matthew 28:19-20)